Cheap stainless eBay headers?

-
Surface rust is no problem , rusting right through , holes in the collector is a problem . TTI headers are built of thick wall tubing , I doubt they would rust through in 4 years , and that would be sitting in salt water , the TTI are really built well , expensive but built like tanks . And my TTI fit well , no major work gettig them on , 3 week wait for delivery .

good for you but it aint what happen to me

at the preice they are selling those was hopping

they would last longer

$281.00 for a set of headers lmfao..ya' they must be top quality..run away:banghead::banghead:

Better! They're only $218. I may take the plunge. I bought a Chinky full stainless steel exhaust system off EBay for my 05 Legacy Turbo a number of years ago. Fit, finish and sound was awesome!!

Better! They're only $218. I may take the plunge. I bought a Chinky full stainless steel exhaust system off EBay for my 05 Legacy Turbo a number of years ago. Fit, finish and sound was awesome!!

If you do take the plunge, report back on what your experience with them is.

Jack

Be the guy :)

good for you but it aint what happen to me

at the preice they are selling those was hopping

they would last longer
Did yours rust through ,ie have holes in the tubes/collectors , or was it just surface rust ?

I just got a set for my 383, 4spd. 69' Dart, they fit rather well. I do need to modify or tweak the number 3 tube to clear the manual box as it is hitting. The passenger side went in just fine and clears everything.

Not commenting on anything other than the Chinesium mindset: My job involves a LOT of stainless (I'm converting a machine we manufacture to stainless now, actually) and we've sent some people to China for business (purchased products).

The Chinese definition for stainless can be any particular material: painted, coated, plated, actual stainless, or (my favorite): polished.

And of course, there are many many grades of stainless.

Grandpa's adage: You bought cheap, you got cheap.

As I said, #3 tube needs to come in towards the block to get it off the manual steering box and the #7 tube needs to come in towards the block to miss the steering shaft. I've cut both tubes and was getting to do the mods when a set of TTI"s showed up. So I wont be using these headers. Anyone want a hell of deal on these?

-
Back