CHEAP Toolbox Drawer Liners

-
That's a great idea. I don't have a garage so im always on the ground. Dirt mud grass gravel you name it. Getting messy at times. The worst i can remember was working on my old 85 dodge under a chestnut tree I had thousands of prices in my back it was miserable
Been down that road! Been awhile since working outside and under a tree and one time I got something in my eye. Had a chain fall hanging from a limb and something got hung in it and when I looked up to see what the deal was, something got in my eye and ended up having to go to a doctor to get it out. It felt great when whatever it was was removed but the he put something in my eye to heal the minor damage and it felt like crap again. Had an oversize 1 car garage that was trying to fall down but decided to fix it and not have to work under trees anymore. Just happens that I was working building houses at the time and was able to bring home some left overs and over time, accumulated enough to fix that old garage.....even braced it to hang that chain fall up in the peak of the attic....safety glasses would have been cheaper lol.

Been down that road! Been awhile since working outside and under a tree and one time I got something in my eye. Had a chain fall hanging from a limb and something got hung in it and when I looked up to see what the deal was, something got in my eye and ended up having to go to a doctor to get it out. It felt great when whatever it was was removed but the he put something in my eye to heal the minor damage and it felt like crap again. Had an oversize 1 car garage that was trying to fall down but decided to fix it and not have to work under trees anymore. Just happens that I was working building houses at the time and was able to bring home some left overs and over time, accumulated enough to fix that old garage.....even braced it to hang that chain fall up in the peak of the attic....safety glasses would have been cheaper lol.
That's sucks. Iv had to have metal surgically removed from my eye . It hurts I know your pain.

-
Back