CHEAPEST GAS in Your area ( by Zip Code)

-
I guess your prices are better than mine in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia. I hardly check any more. Peves me off so I don't check. Last time I looked it was $1.05 a litre which makes it $4.68 a gallon. Just means less driving this summer for me I guess. Wages sure don't go up to reflect gas ,food, and other bills as they increase. I'm just grumpy today.

I don't even bother looking anymore, it always goes up when I want to drive the fish.

I think they see me coming and take the supply and demand thing a little too far.

Its anywhere from 2.36 to 2.66 here in Southeast Missouri.. It could definately be worse.. I couldn't even imagine paying 4.68.. I'd prob just ride my horse if it came down to that.. lol.
-Wendy ;)

Just under a buck a litre.. don't want to do the gallon math anymore.. just pisses me off

Grant

$2.93. i put 15 bucks in the wagon yesterday and went out and beat on it for a little bit. gotta love this weather.

gas.jpg

Lowest price I have seen here is $2.69 that is at a kwik fill which uses all american oil to make their gas. But they pretty much run right along with the other stations in the area. I live about 40 north of Pittsburgh.

paid 97.9 a litre which is 3.68.6 a US gallon on sunday worst part is it's our oil your getting your gas from so why do we get conned into paying more

98056, second one down (Shell station that still has a 3 bay garage and works on cars, some old ones too!) is right down the road from my house and is exactly what I paid for plus in my 73 this afternoon. Cool site!

-
Back