CHECK IT OUT! custom made pistol grip shifters for a bodies!!

-
damn, ive been looking for somthing like this forever. I was starting to think id have to buy a brand new E body pistol grip and do some custom work. Thanks for finding this, ill gladly pay what their asking for a bolt in A body pistol gril

Shift Handle (Pistol)

Pistol Grip shift handle for 1964-1976 A-Body (non-console, 4-speed)
Specify shift pattern when ordering:

4-speed, 5-speed, 6-speed

On Sale!
You may also need one of these:
Shift Handle Boot (Pistol) $225.00

slm-pga4.jpg

thanks thanson mopar for some reason it wont come up for me thats what i needed to know. Thanks Justin

You guys may also want to take a look at: http://www.pistolgrip727.com

They initially made pistol grips for automatics but they are carrying quite a bit more these days from when they first started. They have some nice woodgrain handles as well as carbon fiber handles.

thanks gtx that one came up for me those guys have all kinds of stuff i like the one for 175 thats like the mid 68-68 shifter the one thats all bent and looks like someone ran over it with a tractor.

That seems a little high as you can get them cheaper through Brewers Performance. Got the E body one for $159 and it works great in my 66 Dart.
pistalgrip1.jpg

uh oh I might have to get one of these. i like the hurst ball shifter but these are sweet.

i talked with them at brewers ,my GT WAS/6on the tree but ive found org hump they sugested a `72and up shifter and said the E bod id be reaching for Im 6' and it looks like yours sits just right thanx for pic bfore i bought the wrong one also a place called "gunslinger"has these repop not to bad priced with a REAL cool Burle wood looking grip

daves 66 valient where did you get the sub cons(or you make your own?)

I wish they would come up with a round shift handled pistol grip so that you can use the 65 and down shift boot.

Anybody ever tried a 70 B body console pistol grip handle in a 70 A body with console.

I_279695_SW_1.jpg

Why not get a real Hurst Pistol Grip ?

Look up Hurst 5388580 on the Summit website. $167.95

This is the Pistol Grip you want in your A-body.Perfect length/position.

faucet pics 010.jpg

-
Back