Check out my sweet Ebay score!! Anybody ever see these before??

-
Wow this is an old thread!! I’ve have them since 2008 and I still never used them LOL....I did score another SB set that are wrinkle black and 2 sets of big block ones as well. I sold one pair to a member here and Leanna @CudaChick1968 made them look amazing for him!!

Still cool though.

Any pictures of Leanna doing her magic on them?

For all of those not familiar with Detroit, Gratiot is pronounced 'Grass ****'....

Still cool though.

Any pictures of Leanna doing her magic on them?

Thanks for the mentions guys!
I have a few pics. One was really oxidized but it didn't hurt the aluminum. He opted for Hemi Orange and black with aftermarket orange metalflake added. This is the first set off my bench with a 2-tone black.

20220425_150516.jpg

20220425_184455.jpg

20220425_184513.jpg

It's intriguing how most shown in the thread are like these but the earlier pics posted by Keith and @Sparky have ribs going all the way to the gasket rail like Cal Customs.

Last edited:
I love these style valve covers and have an old set of small block Cal Customs I bought at a swap meet a few years ago. All of them, regardless of the MFG, drive me nuts though because the oil cap hole is on the wrong end of the valve cover. I know it's just my own weirdness because I prefer the oil fill cap to be on the front passenger side....lol. :BangHead: :realcrazy:

The Pro Stock brand was Performance Automotive Warehouse (PAW) only brand at first. They sold dress up, engine parts like camshafts and such......just all kinda stuff. I have an OLD PAW catalog around here somewhere. They actually had some pretty good camshaft grinds.
I liked PAW, they had a lot of cool stuff that Summit and Jegs didn't have like early Hemi parts.

I liked PAW, they had a lot of cool stuff that Summit and Jegs didn't have like early Hemi parts.
They really did! They had complete aluminum engines in several domestic makes and I've always wondered whatever happened to all that stuff.

Cool, they look really nice too!
Yes they did a pretty good job with the cleanup on them. I'd really like to try that intake manifold on my truck. I have the speedmaster air gap on there now and I've put it on three times now LOL and not looking forward to trying it a fourth time. I put it on originally and for the first time ever didn't get it sealed right and put it on a second time. Then the third time when I blew a head gasket:BangHead:....

Can you get the matching air cleaner, that would look really cool too.

-
Back