Check out the ebay Valiant

-
I don`t know the Valiants like Cudas and Darts but that does look incongruous. Valiants always look shorter than Cudas or Darts too. Do they have the same wheelbase as Barracudas?

Same wheel base as a Barracuda. I think its just because they are boxy. Makes them look short and stubby.

Nice car AdamR.:thumblef:
I see the man that has it has allot of old gas pumps and parking meters s too.
The other thing that is out of place on the car is where it is setting.

Its not in my drive way,#-o I like it.

I wonder what it will fetch up on ebay ?

I saw that Valiant and noticed the instruments too. Was that not an option on a Valiant?

Auction was ended early. Someone either made him a nice offer he couldnt pass on or he decided to keep it.

It would make a real nice driver though.

yeah, a rallye dash in a valiant 100. bizarre but cool. definitely a nice driver.

Probably an ordered car from a buyer that wanted "real gauges" and not idiot lights. Very cool

I think it could be mandatory for the military to use non dummy light issue.

Well!!!, it's possible.:-D

Sure was a nice one.

Coming soon;

1968 TSB No. 68-25-2 58 3-20-1968 Substitute instrument panel 1968 Plymouth Valiant

It mentions the factory shortage of the standard clusters. Once the link to the page is up I will post it here. It should be up in the next 7-10 ten days, I mailed the images to my webmaster on Monday.

Barry

Coming soon;

1968 TSB No. 68-25-2 58 3-20-1968 Substitute instrument panel 1968 Plymouth Valiant

It mentions the factory shortage of the standard clusters. Once the link to the page is up I will post it here. It should be up in the next 7-10 ten days, I mailed the images to my webmaster on Monday.

Barry

How interesting!

Seems like many 6 bangers came with a rally dash package in the early 70's. Dusters, Nova's etc.

I recall because late 70's I was looking for my first car going to the parking lots on the weekends where people used to park them all day--good old days before the owners of the lots would have the cars towed away.

Seen many that were clean-rust free-that look great inside but you pop the hood-or read the info, back then you could pop a hood open of a car that was locked up and be just a 6 banger in it. :(

dang that is cool as hell i just bought a 68 valiant a few months ago but it didnt have the rally dash too bad. But i was looking at another one that looked to have the rally dash but i thought i was seeing things ill have to go back and take a better look might be worth buying now thanks AlaskanT/A Justin

-
Back