Check Out this Chrysler Website,....Interesting Stuff Here..

-

jaimus

Old School ASE Gold
Reaction score
Found this site while doin some homework. Some Interesting stuff here. Some great old Chrysler Video clips here,...A little Pentastar History, A Jeep History Sideshow,The National Debt Clock, Tech Highlights,Some highlights of the 63 Daytona 500,......and a whole buncha links here to eat up some of yer time...

And something to give you folks some insight as to where Sergio is taking Mother MoPar...It's not all good, but this is an example of what new car manufactures are doing for today and tomorrow,...Like It or not...

http://www.bostontc.com/

8 and 9 speed transmissions???? And not a (Real)Manual trans in site in sight...

Rather have a 9 speed auto than one of those CVT pieces of crap. Face it ALL new cars suck compared to early seventies and older vintage cars. They are way more efficient and in some respects safer but they are built out of the cheapest materials available and boring. I wish someone would build a quality fun car for the masses again but with all the federal regulations probably won't see it here.

I would't give a nickel for "any" automatic,....Makes me wonder IF I can smuggle a manual trans 1/2 ton truck from overseas...

-
Back