Check out this Dumba$$!!!!!

-
he has about as much brains as a small block chevy. i'll give him my tires to so if he can turn them like that

17.jpg

HEY, not true :( I'm 17 and woulda lectured/yelled at them for beating the car like that.

i'm 16 and i agree with hemizach plus those guy's don't deserve that car all im going to do is a burnout here a burnout there but not like that at all!!!

I noticed the liftin part too! Not a big deal guys... Just kids having fun. Don't think A-bodies are worth that much to ever have to worry much (Ps. that's why we all like them, ok.. the are the coolest too) just go to the for sale section...

TONS of 340, 440 & Hemi cars were totalled back in the day... One less 318 Duster won't matter much!

Would have been funny if it burnt to the ground I think! That would have been a learning lesson none of them would ever forget... And just think some of us could use some of the parts for one of our projects! Dibs on the LBP dics!

Smoke em till the wheels fall off! ;)

Reminds me of a guy I use to know. He would beat the crap out of his stuff till it was junk then complain because he did not have any thing nice.

-
Back