66 Plymouth Barracuda
67 Dart GTS 383 (in process)

Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/67gts

Currently out of the garage:

2002 Sebring ragtop
2001 PT Cruiser
2000 Dakota Sport 4X4

Might as well introduce my self also.

Well anyways I am The Crazy Cheesehead as many know me by. I am from Wisconsin land of the cheese. Anyways I have a '69 340-S Fastback Barracuda. Which is a work in progress and as my other barracuda brothern have so kindly named it "The Mighty U-Boat" :burnout: . It came from Jersey, I am the forth owner and amazingly it is pretty much 97% there. The Drive train is getting a complete over haul.

Well here are the pictures Http://www.uwm.edu/~villwock/picture.htm

Oh by the way that engine rebuild is expensive.

Also I have to tip my hat to Adam for creating this fine piece of work(the website).

Hey CHEESE!! Glad you made it Captain. :salut:

As for the rest of you.....Muhahhaahaaa. You have no idea just how crazy he is. Any man that drives a U-boat on blacktop is Wacked!! And from looking at the engine, that thing had to be "sub"merged at one point!!
:mrgreen:

Another important piece of information is that the Cheesehead is trying to get his car roadworthy enough to drive it to the 2006 Spring Fling in Van Nuys Kali-Forn-I-A. If he makes it I make him $100 richer.

snowymountainman said:
And from looking at the engine, that thing had to be "sub"merged at one point!!

Yah it looks like maybe they used it as an anchor, i cant beleive it cleaned up so well. Welcome to the board :thumrigh:

TheCrazyCheesehead said:
I ended up sleeving all 8 cylinders

Now I don't feel so bad, I only had to sleeve four holes on my block.

Welcome to the board. Some nice looking Mopars you got there. :thumrigh:

-
Back