Checking out a hoarder Tuesday!

-
Heres pics of some more stuff, Viper diecast, 68 AMX diecast, grille bezels of some sort, Olds Rocket valve covers, Power by Ford vc, and a ton of trim rings.

Attachments

• DSCF6492 (Medium).jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 247
  • DSCF6496 (Medium).jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 258
  • DSCF6504 (Medium).jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 253
  • DSCF6506 (Medium).jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 259
  • DSCF6509 (Medium).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 246
  • DSCF6512 (Medium).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 247
By those dimentions ,(used 60x16x12) Greyhound wants $70 +tax, so I'll send $140 monday. That is drop off at depot and call for pick up pricing. Drop off do-able?

By those dimentions ,(used 60x16x12) Greyhound wants $70 +tax, so I'll send $140 monday. That is drop off at depot and call for pick up pricing. Drop off do-able?

Drop off is no sweat, its gonna take me a while to get it packed up and dropped off though if thats ok?? Maybe a week?? Either way i will let you know once its shipped.

Thanks
Steve

Looking at the green headlight surrounds. Look like a 70-71 Chevelle? If the bike VIN is a 54 then its a 1981. Good looking bike but defiantly not a Wes Cooley version so not worth as much.

Looking at the green headlight surrounds. Look like a 70-71 Chevelle? If the bike VIN is a 54 then its a 1981. Good looking bike but defiantly not a Wes Cooley version so not worth as much.

Im thinking thats what they are as well, as the guy was a chevelle freak...so Im assuming 52 is 79, 53 is 80 and 54 is 81??

Thanks
Steve

You may want to take a closer look at the VIN as in 81 they changed the way they mark them. They went to a 17 digit # system.
I did get a request for stuff to be on a look out for:
• vintage exhausts for inline fours (Yosh, V&H, or even stock)
• carbs (Mikuni)
• any Cooley parts (gauge cluster, mirrors, fairing, etc.)
Apparently motorcycle guys are as crazy as car guys.

Hoarder? What an understatement!! That guy had more parts than the state of Florida!! I would grab that LeMans front clip for sure. Pontiac guys are nuts like us Mopar guys. I've been to one of these sales before, lots of junk around, but a few gems worth grabbing. I once found a six pack intake underneath a pile of notebooks. Paid $10 for it. The guy thought he ripped me off. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... That was back in the 80's I think. Good luck...

Thanks. Called GH and told 4-6 days to make its way across Canada.Let you know when it arrives.

Thanks guys and sorry for the delay, but both the couriers and GH are located about 1/2 hour away...got em both done in 1 swat!

-
Back