Checking used part prices.

-

75Sport

Grandpa
Reaction score
I've noticed over the years that folks will put up used parts for sale and never get a taker in spite of bumping up over and over again. The reason for not selling in most cases is because we can still buy the parts new for a lot less than you're asking for yours. Aside from numbers parts stuff like motor mounts, brackets ect is still available new or repoped. Asking more than what new sells for seem like a waste of board space. My opinion only. Dan

Lol, yup, I was looking at something the other day, and I could have ordered it and had it shipped for less than what the asking price was.

I just look for the screaming deals myself, the stuff I think I need, lol.

I try and price my stuff accordingly, sometimes a little high, but I can always go down, I can't go up. :D

You're right Bruce and I got a set of adjustable rockers in great condition at a great price from you. Dan

But....... check the quality of the new parts, most are severely lacking in that department.

But....... check the quality of the new parts, most are severely lacking in that department.

True, the part I was referencing was something I could get at Summit. It was priced higher than what I would have had to spend.

I would rather by a used part for a fair price and refurb it if I can, vs new if available. Depending on the part of course.

-
Back