Status
Not open for further replies.

r66cuda

Baby-boomer member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well, after 11 years of tinkering & restoring it, well over $12,000 into it, and too many extras to list, I'm finally selling my famous "r66cuda" ride. My wife & friends can't believe I'm selling it! Here are a few details: $3,000 custom red velvet seats from Furner's Upholstery in Chico, CA, 1,000+ watt stereo system that will blow your sox off, aluminum American "Outlaw" rims, $4,000 in a new Viper red paint job(Should have cost $10,000), and 40+ hours of bodywork from my neighbor, Buck. Slant 6 has been in the car since I bought it in 1999, still runs good, rebuilt heads. New driveline, new suspension. 60x14 tires look good, but are old; I wouldn't drive on them. I can replace for around $250 from a wholesaler here. Also, tranny shifts a little hard into 2nd, but my local machinist, Jay, is rebuilding a 904 for it, needs a kit for $120. Other than that, it's all done. I have new, hard to find tail lenses in the trunk. The "OBO" means $11,500 if you replace tires and pay Jay to rebuild & install the 904. I can probably have him install the tranny no cost. It will drive fine the way it is, but I would replace the tranny. Oh, it needs a trunk shock, but those are all over ebay. It also should have the window felts replaced. I also have a good 360 complete I was going to rebuild with 3 deuces and install, but changed my mind. It's for sale, too, $300. After 11 years I'm tired of tinkering, and pouring $ into this car. I just wanna sell it, buy a nice patio boat, and fish on Lake Shasta & Lake Oroville! If I have to replace the tranny, tires, felts, and trunk shock I'll ask another $1,000+. Sweet ride for a 'Cuda lover. Message me here for details, email me at [email protected], or Yahoo message me at r66cuda to see. Serious cash inquiries only, please. In Red Bluff, Northern Calif. Before, during, and after pics on my site at: www.r66cuda.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back