Chevy 2 subframe

-

straightaxledar

Reaction score
I seen speedway has chevy 2 subframe with straight axle kit already on it. Anyone think a chevy 2 subframe would bolt up to an A body with little modification ?

First of all blasphemy! Don't want to hear about no Chevy parts on a Mopar! But all kidding aside you might want to take this subject to racers part of the Forum as this is more of an drag race kind of application and people there may have more hands on experience. This part of the Forum is more used for chit chat about non car subject.
Don't want you to think no one is paying attention to your questions.

Get a hold of our fellow member "bigdummy", I think he has experience matching Chevy parts with mopars

:poke:

I often wondered about using the early nova front subframe kit with struts or a-arms from Chris Alstons Chassisworks. It worked on alot of those cars.

shopping.jpg

I don't know why in the world you couldn't get that to work with some fab work. The two cars are about the same size. Maybe get the measurements from the center line of each frame rail and measure your car and see how close it is. I bet it can be made to work.......well.....anything can be made to work, it all depends on how much work you want to do.

-
Back