chevy ads

-

the wall

Reaction score
do you agree that seeing chevy adds on a bodies sucks, makes me cringe. i know some of you out there have chevyies and like them but i hate them. chevy ads suck JMO just having a beer looking at aboidies and a ad popped up and i now its part of the reason we dont have to pay for this site just saying....

Maybe if everyone ponied up the funds for Gold Membership the ads would go away.....and before the same people attack saying that they will never pay to have access I get it already......

do you agree that seeing chevy adds on a bodies sucks, makes me cringe. i know some of you out there have chevyies and like them but i hate them. chevy ads suck JMO just having a beer looking at aboidies and a ad popped up and i now its part of the reason we dont have to pay for this site just saying....

It isn't going away. I dislike the birth control ads much more that the Chevy ads. I will sopport the FABO Sponsors if they have something I need. The other ads at the top and bottom of the pages will be the last companies I will be considering when I need something.

-
Back