Chicago

-

1970-dart

Reaction score
I will be in the area July 10-18 for Jr gold which is a national youth bowling torrnement that features 0ver 4000 of the nations best youth bowlers. My step daughter has made this tourney for the last4 years and counting.

anybody else going or live in the area. I will be very busy but might have time to meet up and see some cool local Mopars.

girls are bowing in Addison/Hillside and Morton Grove and we are staying in oops i cant remember and she is not answering my texts yet lol

The Junior Gold Championships is an annual national tournament for the top male and female youth bowlers in the United States. The tournament awards scholarships and youth bowlers competing in the U20 and U15 divisions also have the opportunity to earn a spot on Junior Team USA. The tournament has six divisions – U12 Boys, U12 Girls, U15 Boys, U15 Girls, U20 Boys and U20 Girls.

Junior Gold qualifying events are held throughout the country and you must be a Junior Gold member to qualify for the national tournament. To be a Junior Gold member, athletes must be a USBC Standard Youth member and purchase a Junior Gold membership prior to participating in Junior Gold qualifying tournaments

Wow, I remember the days of youth bowling leagues! Of course, back then it was under the auspices of YABA, the Young American Bowling Alliance. That was before everything was combined under the USBC. I unfortunately don't live near Chicago. I'm about 3 hours south. Of course, compared to Vermont, I'm right next door! Seriously, though, I wish your step-daughter all the luck in the tournament. Tell her to tear 'em up!

Wow, I remember the days of youth bowling leagues! Of course, back then it was under the auspices of YABA, the Young American Bowling Alliance. That was before everything was combined under the USBC. I unfortunately don't live near Chicago. I'm about 3 hours south. Of course, compared to Vermont, I'm right next door! Seriously, though, I wish your step-daughter all the luck in the tournament. Tell her to tear 'em up!

thank you

She is getting better and averaging close to 190 now. We are a bowling family and I myself bowl 4-5 nights a week and do tournaments all over new England and new york. I bowl in the winter time and just on occasion in the summer and her mom is a good bowler as well

-
Back