Chinese Holley

-
Edelbrock no longer produces carbs so that means no more Qjets or Carters. Their reasoning is that they are obsolete! FI is the future so that's where they're going to put that money. If you need one or two for your Hemi this should add a little more urgency to your search.
Edlebrock no longer makes carbs? Huh?

Video: Introducing Edelbrock’s New VRS-4150 Carburetor - Mopar Connection Magazine | A comprehensive daily resource for Mopar enthusiast news, features and the latest Mopar tech

Edelbrock no longer produces carbs so that means no more Qjets or Carters. Their reasoning is that they are obsolete! FI is the future so that's where they're going to put that money. If you need one or two for your Hemi this should add a little more urgency to your search.
I am sorry to hear that. FI may be the 'future', but considering the cost and expense, not to mention all the problems I have heard about, I have no intention of giving up my carb. I came really close to pulling the trigger a few times, but when I looked at the ultimate cost and the bad reviews, I backed out. Plus, one could just as easily say, "All electric is the future, so stop making heads, pistons, crank kits, etc.

I am sorry to hear that. FI may be the 'future', but considering the cost and expense, not to mention all the problems I have heard about, I have no intention of giving up my carb. I came really close to pulling the trigger a few times, but when I looked at the ultimate cost and the bad reviews, I backed out. Plus, one could just as easily say, "All electric is the future, so stop making heads, pistons, crank kits, etc.

I tossed an MSD TBI system in my GMC. System cost $1,100 with fuel pump and lines, took me an afternoon to install and another week to fine tune. I've been thrilled with it, but the particular use case of that truck is unique. I regularly will drive from 120 degrees at below sea level (Death Valley) up over 9,900' Tioga Pass with snow still on the roads. A carb can handle it, but the automatic altitude adjustment is nice to have.

Life is an adventure.
Driving an old car should be an adventure.
Adventure does not mean a carb and set of points/condensor will not get you there just fine!!!!:poke:
When I want NO adventure, I take the modern vehicle. OK so the cummins ram is 27 years old now!!:rofl:

-
Back