xe274 cam with 1.6 rockers so 507-510 lift
10.7 compression
4.10 gears
28in tire
3300 pound car

what stall should i run?

some say 3200-3500 and others 3800 please help

also im trying to run mid to low 12s

I would trust and put my money on Dynamic conveters. Even if they are high they are good. Give them all the info that you just gave and you will be satisfied. They probably will custom build the converter just for your car. Beats the out of the box converters by a long shot.

http://dynamicconverters.com/

ok thanks i will but not right now. i currently have no time to contact them as im busy all day and when i do have time they will be closed

My two cents.
shelf piece of junk. Get one custom tailored to your setup,

If you 'dont have the time', or money to throw at a GOOD torque converter. Run a stock one until you can. Don't waste your time with a off the shelf converter. The phone call to dynamic takes about five minutes. I run a dynamic 9 1/2" and I went from a off the shelf 2500 stall. My 3500 stall dynamic is tighter than that '2500' stall until i nail it. It IS worth the money. A good converter is just as important as the right cam in a combo

ok thanks guys, but haha i need STALL help. i know were to go just need some suggestions. also i will call them when i have time

ok thanks guys, but haha i need STALL help. i know were to go just need some suggestions. also i will call them when i have time

Let Dynamic choose the stall for you!

Believe us and just give them your information and let them handle the rest.

How about the intended use? Daily driver, track only, street car that sees very limited time? highway cruising?

Mine acts better than the old 2500 stall i had. Footbrakes to 3500. Flashes to 3900 and i daily drove on it. Dynamic asked me, 3000? My reply was 'thats it?'. You can tell he grinned and said, 'we'll give it 3500'

bad little converters :D

If for whatever reason you don't have time to call them during business hours, why not just E-mail them all your info and get there advice? Even if your not ready to order it now, at least you'll know which one to get later.

If you want the best converter money can buy give this guy a call.Lenny @ Ulimate converters he's the best out there and use to build the converters for Dynamic ,i would'nt run any other brand in my car,he'll tell you exately what to run and he's great to deal with 203-874-2100...

-
Back