Choosing pistons

-
I will need to have these pistons coated. Anyone know of a company that will do this? I know of line to line coatings. Has anyone used them before?

Happy to help. The gm 2004r is also an option, same mods but you need an adapter to bolt to the motor.

Yup, you can use a big ugly plate or an SFI bellhousing to match it up. A 200R4 is a superior choice for lower weight, lower parasitic loss and better performance.

200R4 3 (Medium).jpg

Heart (Medium).png

How much street power can those be built to hold? The OP is talking about a boosted stroker motor.

They can be built to withstand a 1000HP. I don't want to get off topic, but here ya go: Extreme Automatics Keep in mind you have to get the adapter plate or bellhousing, that starts to add up. But you are also building a hell of a motor, so why penny pinch now. :)

The 42rh I believe can be built to withstand alot of power, it is pretty much a 904 with OD, and we all know the 904, if built right, can withstand some pretty serious power.

They can be built to withstand a 1000HP. I don't want to get off topic, but here ya go: Extreme Automatics Keep in mind you have to get the adapter plate or bellhousing, that starts to add up. But you are also building a hell of a motor, so why penny pinch now. :)

The 42rh I believe can be built to withstand alot of power, it is pretty much a 904 with OD, and we all know the 904, if built right, can withstand some pretty serious power.
I'd like to go with the 42rh

-
Back