"Christine" True Story

-

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
Some of you may know that I have been an avid Car Movie poster collector for 25 or more years. My shop has several mounted on the walls in frames. The other day, my son and I were were putting the headers on the motor and all was not going well. After working at it for a while, I had just about lost it and said something to the effect of " Stupid Car!!!", just then "Christine" started moving from side to side and fell off the wall, and turned itself towards us. Now I'm not superstitious at all, but having seen the movie, that was freaky. I told my son to drop everything, were going in the house. Today the poster is still in the same spot it fell, and i'm not sure if I'll move it or not......
Martin

Attachments

• IMG_3178.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 295
If I have a few posters and that was the only one to move it would give me the willies. But, having put headers in my car and saying a few choice words while doing it I can say there is definitely some voodoo or black magic involved to get the headers in.

You need to get Keith to do an exorcism before you set foot in that shop again. Probably teed her off playing that 70's stuff.

its all bogus man
everyone knows the only thing that could stand to take the abuse Christine did and keep living is a slant 6 duster

-
Back