Christmas Eve Ride...... anyone else?

-
we have our good years and we have our bad years and we have our early years and we have our late years... as early as late November and definitely in April as well..
I know man, I was on the merry-go-round for years and years.... I miss it, and some day I'll most likely get back into it.

I know man, I was on the merry-go-round for years and years.... I miss it, and some day I'll most likely get back into it.
Yes when it's on and it's good it's absolutely great! And now we're finally set up and dialed in in almost every way.. nice new modern sleds all the proper gear and a sled deck on the back of the truck for easy travel..

Yes when it's on and it's good it's absolutely great! And now we're finally set up and dialed in in almost every way.. nice new modern sleds all the proper gear and a sled deck on the back of the truck for easy travel..
trust me, it wasn't too long ago that I was on the groomed trails doing 125 miles on a 5 hr ride on a Saturday. Good times! But I know I'll at least get 8 months with a car or bike. And.... IF I had a garage, I'd be pulling out a 12 flat car on opening day! :D

trust me, it wasn't too long ago that I was on the groomed trails doing 125 miles on a 5 hr ride on a Saturday. Good times! But I know I'll at least get 8 months with a car or bike. And.... IF I had a garage, I'd be pulling out a 12 flat car on opening day! :D
Oh boy...lol.. more predictions...lol...
I seem to keep myself busy with different things throughout the year. I absolutely enjoy my snowmobiling in the winter and if I was able to do it year-round I probably would but would not cherish it so much.. the same with the Duster... Between that stuff and work and my own projects like grandson of seat track I keep myself plenty busy. I've been glad to get rid of quite a few things to keep the stress down... the one thing I wouldn't have liked to have sold or is my YZ250.. absolutely loved riding it in the summer but no one to ride with... After I push it around my garage for 2 years and terrorizing the neighborhood every few months I keep it running correctly I finally sold it...

Oh boy...lol.. more predictions...lol...
I seem to keep myself busy with different things throughout the year. I absolutely enjoy my snowmobiling in the winter and if I was able to do it year-round I probably would but would not cherish it so much.. the same with the Duster... Between that stuff and work and my own projects like grandson of seat track I keep myself plenty busy. I've been glad to get rid of quite a few things to keep the stress down... the one thing I wouldn't have liked to have sold or is my YZ250.. absolutely loved riding it in the summer but no one to ride with... After I push it around my garage for 2 years and terrorizing the neighborhood every few months I keep it running correctly I finally sold it...
I could write the same thing.... lol

I sold my Harley quite a number of years ago.. probably 7 at least.. suicide shift, foot clutch, ape hangers...
Bought a gold ring about 6 years ago and sold it probably a year-and-a-half ago..
That was quiet and comfortable...

I sold my Harley quite a number of years ago.. probably 7 at least.. suicide shift, foot clutch, ape hangers...
Bought a gold ring about 6 years ago and sold it probably a year-and-a-half ago..
That was quiet and comfortable...
yeah, I have no use for ape hangers, and the blah blah blah. That's all show for others to look at.. LOL. My hog is comfortable, trust me. But I'll sell it the first time somebody makes me nervous.. It's how all my street bikes end, up for sale. :D

yeah, I have no use for ape hangers, and the blah blah blah. That's all show for others to look at.. LOL. My hog is comfortable, trust me. But I'll sell it the first time somebody makes me nervous.. It's how all my street bikes end, up for sale. :D
It takes a bit of getting used to operating a foot clutch on a motorcycle and shifting with your left hand.. once you get used to it it comes natural and you prefer it.. the ape hangers were fine and comfortable for me as I'm tall with very freakishly long arms...

It takes a bit of getting used to operating a foot clutch on a motorcycle and shifting with your left hand.. like I ain't saying once you get used to it it comes natural and you prefer it.. the ape hangers were fine and comfortable for me as I'm tall with very freakishly long arms...
Is that you in the "ho ho ho" picture you posted?

One more Holiday ride with the Ugly Christmas sweater

Bite-Me-Gingerbread-Man-Tacky-Ugly-Christmas-Sweater.jpg

:rofl: As long as those 40mph Santa Ana winds don't show up that is.

-
Back