Christmas Family Photo

-

Joe Dokes

Reaction score
Thought I'd share my Christmas Family Photo.

We took this photo today, Dec 24 at the Los Angeles Zoo. We go every year on Christmas Eve. We started going when the kids were babies. The kids love the animals, and the zoo is lightly attended so the kids could run around and wear themselves out. (We've never had a problem getting the kids to fall asleep so Santa could arrive.)

Today was a gorgeous day, 77 degrees and 50% humidity with a near cloudless sky.

Merry Christmas,

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Attachments

• at the zoo.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 196
Merry Christmas Joe! Great looking family you have there! It's 15 degrees here in West Michigan and snowing, so you have the weather advantage! Tomorrow is our first Christmas with our daughter (6 months) so I am definitely looking forward to it!!! God bless you and yours!

Merry Christmas Joe! Great looking family you have there! It's 15 degrees here in West Michigan and snowing, so you have the weather advantage! Tomorrow is our first Christmas with our daughter (6 months) so I am definitely looking forward to it!!! God bless you and yours!

It's a Cliche' but your daughter's childhood will flash by in the blink of an eye, try to enjoy the ride. Between the ages of 2-10 Christmas is magical, whoever said, "It is better to give than to receive," was clearly talking about the joy of giving a toy to a young child.

Merry Christmas.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Here is my family and I. Just thought I'd share. Merry Christmas to all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 115
As you wish

Attachments

• 130.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 107
-
Back