-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireguyfire

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I recently was lucky enough to pick up a 1967 formula S barracuda from the original owner. While the car was being stored in a barn years ago, someone stole the 273 commando chrome air cleaner, and the finned valve covers so I am on the hunt for replacements so I can get this old survivor running again.
If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it!

Just to get it running, use any valve covers available. Just FYI, the OEM finned covers have gotten "expensive".

64mopar64 had a complete 1967 commando engine from a formula s Barracuda. The air cleaner and valve covers would have to be restored. You would just have to ask him to divide the parts up...The engine is no gem it would probably be best to part out the engine.

also...badlilred79 has an air cleaner with filter on page 5 of mechanical parts for sale and Demonracer is spot on this stuff is not cheap anymore.

your welcome Mr. Canada...I think I bumped the 64mopar64 member to page 1 of recent posts. He has the whole kit and kaboodle. I bought rims from him and he is New york

I was able to source both the air cleaner, and the valve covers from members here.
Thanks everyone for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back