Chrome Plating Recommendation?

-

MoparSteve

Reaction score
I need to have a few things chrome plated for my 69 Dart. Vent window, driver mirror (not sure is it worth it or just get repo), tailight bezels, bumpers. Need recommendation for a good shop. I am located in Canton OH. But have only moved here just a few years ago, so don't know anyone locally. Any suggestion?

I`d replate the original parts if you can find a good local shop, they always seem to be made better than the Chinese reproductions. I had bumpers for my B`cuda done here in Richmond, Va. at Hanlen Plating for $240.00 each and one was pretty rough. They did a fantastic job but specialize in bumpers. Tail light bezels , mirrors , flip top gas cap were all around $35-40 ea., much cheaper than repros. The smaller stuff they were`nt as good at, but still 1000% better than what I started with. Ohio`s probably got a score of places that do chrome plating but they`re getting more scarce with all the environmental issues. Try the Yellow Pages and see if there`s any local guys that can help you out. Good luck!

what would you look under?

i have a few dents in mine that i need worked out and then dipped!

Cerwin said:
what would you look under?

i have a few dents in mine that i need worked out and then dipped!

Look under Metal Plating, we have bronze, silver, gold, brass, and chrome plating in our local book.

-
Back