Chrome plating

-

hardcore5657

Reaction score
Does anyone no a good shop in NJ or PA to get parts chromed? I wanna get my duster's front and rear bumpers chromed around how much do you think I will pay?? Thanks for the help!

Does anyone no a good shop in NJ or PA to get parts chromed? I wanna get my duster's front and rear bumpers chromed around how much do you think I will pay?? Thanks for the help!

Bills chrome, Jeannette Pa. I never used them but heard great things

Advance custom chrome in Erie, I got a quote from Pauls first and I think those guys are on crack! Advance did the job for 1/2 of what Pauls wanted and it was a quality job. They did my Tail lights and a few small pieces.

http://www.advancedcustomchrome.com/

Try Frankford plating in Phila., PA ...They did the chrome work on my brother's '67 GTX almost 20yrs ago and it still looks new as well as the chrome on my car back in 2005. I negoiated pricing as it seemed high compared to othersbut they produce high quality work and have been around for years. I highly recommend them. After you drop your chrome off shoot over to Czrew's butcher shop for some the freshest and best keibalsa you ever try! The locals will show the way.

A friend of mine had alot of problem with Paul's chrome, it started peeling off in less than 6 months and the car was stored in a heated / air-conditioned shop.
This was a few years back so maybe their quality has improved.

Try Frankford plating in Phila., PA ...They did the chrome work on my brother's '67 GTX almost 20yrs ago and it still looks new as well as the chrome on my car back in 2005. I negoiated pricing as it seemed high compared to othersbut they produce high quality work and have been around for years. I highly recommend them. After you drop your chrome off shoot over to Czrew's butcher shop for some the freshest and best keibalsa you ever try! The locals will show the way.

exceptional work, highest quality anywhere, some of the nicest chrome plating I have ever seen, you definitely get what you pay for,

http://www.frankfordplatinginc.net/

Try Librandi's Plating out of Middletown,PA at www.carchrome.com
I personally haven't used them but seen their work and is really good. I will be using them when I need to get my bumpers rechromed.

-
Back