Chrome Rallyes ?

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Anyone running a set of chrome rallyes on there car ? Pictures ?

I bet they will look awesome.....i wonder if cudachick has chrome powder coat and what they would look like.....Yea i would like to see pics too, good idea adamr

You haven't seen these?

48series.jpg

dart0324072.JPG

=P~ and =P~ some more. Those are freakin beautiful mully......

These wheels have made the rounds, first on my fastback, then to my Dart, then on to my `vert, now back to the Dart. I like the fact that you don`t have to run a beauty ring with them to make them look good. I got these from Summit Racing a few years ago.

IM000304 (Medium).JPG

These wheels have made the rounds, first on my fastback, then to my Dart, then on to my `vert, now back to the Dart. I like the fact that you don`t have to run a beauty ring with them to make them look good. I got these from Summit Racing a few years ago.

Love that convert. LOL

I had a picture somewhere of a car wearing chrome rallyes with the centers painted argent and the hoop left chrome with no trim rings, looked really good.

Chrome 70'-71' center caps, made from ABS plastic, are available in the 4 1/2" pattern as well, if you want everything chrome.

I bet they will look awesome.....i wonder if cudachick has chrome powder coat and what they would look like.....Yea i would like to see pics too, good idea adamr

Wow, those DO look great on that convertible! Nothing like old Rallyes on a Mopar.

Yes, I have chrome powder.

These old Ansens were done awhile back in a powder I used to use called Super Chrome.

View attachment 60593

In the meantime, I've found something better called "Ultimate Chrome" from a different supplier. It's the first I've used from this company and I REALLY like it a lot.

As with any highly reflective powder coat, the smoother the substrate metal is, the better the results will be. This is a pretty old sand-casted Hilborn fuel injection setup (just mocked up -- still more work getting done on it).

View attachment 60594

You can see it reflects the red valve covers pretty well even in the dark Garage Mahal downstairs. There's more pictures of it on the main photobucket Gallery here http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings/WORK SAMPLE PHOTOS/. I just added a bunch of new work samples yesterday.

-
Back