Chrome reverse . . .

-

Popdart

Reaction score
OK . . . . . I know this is kinda old school (but I am), but does anyone know where and who makes chrome reverse wheels these days? I have always liked the combination of S.S. Cragars in the front and chrome reverse in the rear . . . Haven't decided 14" or 15", but probably 8" wide, large bolt pattern.

Thanks Rog

That's close but not what I'm looking for. The old chrome reverse were really steel wheels with the center reversed, rewelded, and chromed. I had a set on the back of my '65 Sport Fury in '68 and they accually had the MOPAR pentagon stamped on them. The "Smoothies" that are out there are similar, but come with the baby moon cover which hides the unilug setup. I want to go naked and show my nuts (lol). Unilugs wouldn't look too good in the open.

These are old style I found on EBay, but they are 6" wide, I'm thinking maybe 8" if I have the clearance:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MINT...ryZ42606QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think I have some for small bolt pattern... 2 14x7 and a 14x6....

sorry,forgot to tell you these were just examples for ya,they have lots of sizes,including 5,6,7,8,and 10 inches wide,i think

sorry,forgot to tell you these were just examples for ya,they have lots of sizes,including 5,6,7,8,and 10 inches wide,i think
Well those are the wheel vintiques, and on their website they come in like 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10". Also 14, 15, 17" rims.

I have a set of smp chrome reverse wheels. I might be able to be talked out of them.

dave C. aka barracudadave67

-
Back