-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a very nice set of chrome reversed rims off my 73 Dart Sport. They are in beautiful shape. I would love to keep running them, but my disc brake conversion caused the rims to hit the calipers. I had to change wheels. They are 15 X 8 in the rear and 14 X 6 (?) in the front. The fronts can even come with P205/70R14 BFG Radial TA OWL tires that have about 6/32nds left. I have pics of them on my car and will get some close ups on Monday if anyone wants closer pics. They are in great shape and the baby moons are excellent.

Make me an offer, I don't want to have to store them. Offer plus the ride.

Oh yeah, 5 X 4.5 bolt pattern. Don't know the offset, but my new ones are -22 rear and -13 front and they sit exactly the same.

I have a very nice set of chrome reversed rims off my 73 Dart Sport. They are in beautiful shape. I would love to keep running them, but my disc brake conversion caused the rims to hit the calipers. I had to change wheels. They are 15 X 8 in the rear and 14 X 6 (?) in the front. The fronts can even come with P205/70R14 BFG Radial TA OWL tires that have about 6/32nds left. I have pics of them on my car and will get some close ups on Monday if anyone wants closer pics. They are in great shape and the baby moons are excellent.

Make me an offer, I don't want to have to store them. Offer plus the ride.

Oh yeah, 5 X 4.5 bolt pattern. Don't know the offset, but my new ones are -22 rear and -13 front and they sit exactly the same.

Oops. Forgot pics.

View attachment Dart resized.jpg

View attachment Dart 1 resized.jpg

Oh you can just get the thin spacers to achieve clearance. I use them with old school 14 X 6 cragars one the front, they work good. It only required 1/8th inch for mine!

Damn. Wish you were closer. They would look killer on my wagon..

Oh you can just get the thin spacers to achieve clearance. I use them with old school 14 X 6 cragars one the front, they work good. It only required 1/8th inch for mine!

The spacer would have needed to be 7/8". Then longer studs, stress on the studs, wheels pushed out too far. I went with new wheels because it was the right way and they look nice, too. My phone got stolen today so I have no pics except the cam sound video I took when I installed my new cam. You get a good look at the new wheels.

http://www.youtube.com/user/branchingout3#p/u/3/GK0c6FUfpc8

The spacer would have needed to be 7/8". Then longer studs, stress on the studs, wheels pushed out too far. I went with new wheels because it was the right way and they look nice, too. My phone got stolen today so I have no pics except the cam sound video I took when I installed my new cam. You get a good look at the new wheels.

http://www.youtube.com/user/branchingout3#p/u/3/GK0c6FUfpc8
Are you sending close up pictures of rims soon?

Here are pics. I paid full freaking price to replace my phone this morning. No upgrades and it cost $549. These are the first pics I took and I open the gallery and there are hundreds of pics. They sold me a used phone as new!

Anyway, the wheels are perfect. No rust, no blemishes. The front tires have I would say 8/32nds left. Very good shape. New is 11/32nds. The front tires are P205/70R14. The rear tires went on my new rims but were P265/50R15.

The center caps are in good shape. There are some mottled spots on one, which I took a close up of. Two have a slight haze, and one is beautiful. I am heading into town to replace my phone and will buy some chrome polish and see what it does to the haze and the spots.

View attachment Front wheel.jpg

View attachment Front wheel 1.jpg

View attachment Front wheel close up.jpg

View attachment Rear wheel.jpg

View attachment Rear wheel 1.jpg

View attachment Center caps.jpg

View attachment Center cap spots.jpg

View attachment Tire.jpg

I might be in the twin cities tomorrow would you take $200 tires and rims? ndcruiser.

Here are pics. I paid full freaking price to replace my phone this morning. No upgrades and it cost $549. These are the first pics I took and I open the gallery and there are hundreds of pics. They sold me a used phone as new!

Anyway, the wheels are perfect. No rust, no blemishes. The front tires have I would say 8/32nds left. Very good shape. New is 11/32nds. The front tires are P205/70R14. The rear tires went on my new rims but were P265/50R15.

The center caps are in good shape. There are some mottled spots on one, which I took a close up of. Two have a slight haze, and one is beautiful. I am heading into town to replace my phone and will buy some chrome polish and see what it does to the haze and the spots.

View attachment 259015

View attachment 259016

View attachment 259017

View attachment 259018

View attachment 259019

View attachment 259020

View attachment 259021

View attachment 259022

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back