-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Projectile Dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Came on my 360 when I got it. I am not a fan of chrome and I replaced them with a set of factory painted covers. Were not leaking at all when I removed them
Located in Long Beach, CA 90813
I want to be as honest as I can be with this so feel free to ask any questions and I will answer to the best of my ability.

20200113_130042.jpg

20200113_130115.jpg

Sorry, forgot the price. $30 obo. Not looking to get rich

Some extra pics showing a few dents
chrome isn't perfect but cleaned up nice by just rubbing my finger on it, would make great driver quality finish with some polish
all the dents are located on the cover with the pcv valve

20200418_095803.jpg

20200418_095621.jpg

20200418_095450.jpg

20200418_095409.jpg

I dont have a set of stock valve covers handy to give a reference point as to "thick or thin" but with a micrometer, the average reading im picking up is about 0.034"

Thanks for doing that Projectile Dart but unfortunately I think I have to pass too. Is it me or are these both driver side covers??? I just checked my stock ones and the wiring loom holders look different than these on the passenger (breather in your pics) side. Did you by chance have the wiring looms on the motor you pulled these off of? If so were they were correct?

Thanks for doing that Projectile Dart but unfortunately I think I have to pass too. Is it me or are these both driver side covers??? I just checked my stock ones and the wiring loom holders look different than these on the passenger (breather in your pics) side. Did you by chance have the wiring looms on the motor you pulled these off of? If so were they were correct?
I don't know how original these are, when I got the car the ignition cables were zip tied to the existing tabs. Everything was functional but just not the look I wanted. Both sets of tabs are definitely different though, its possible that they aren't tabs for a stock location A-body but they are for certain driver and passenger side covers.

Drilling your own holes sounds real easy. But what does he do about the baffles that are needed under the PCV/breather? Not too tough to make something, but at best it'll be sort of mickey-mouse.

Drilling your own holes sounds real easy. But what does he do about the baffles that are needed under the PCV/breather? Not too tough to make something, but at best it'll be sort of mickey-mouse.
I will take them if shipping them to 07034 isn't to expensive, could you get me a price on shipping? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back