Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Where can I get chrome window trim for my Duster? Mine doesn't want to go back on... New clips but doesnt want to catch. Am I doing something wrong or should I just get new trim?

Most chrome can be salveged, if it is slightly bent out of shape which I suspect yours is. Using a really light weight hammer and and small Anvil, you can bend it back into shape. Try Eastwood.com for the tools you'll need. I don't work there or anything, I just like their specialized products. I have bought from them before.

Just my .02 Eric

Most chrome can be salveged, if it is slightly bent out of shape which I suspect yours is. Using a really light weight hammer and and small Anvil, you can bend it back into shape. Try Eastwood.com for the tools you'll need. I don't work there or anything, I just like their specialized products. I have bought from them before.

Just my .02 Eric

I agree. Eastwood.com is your best bet...they'll have what you need and they're a great company.

If you installed the wrong clips, (or maybe installed them backwards ?) then you've got a bigger issue. As said, make sure your trim has a good "lip" on the inside/bottom all the way around, but I'm assuming you already know this. If you can't get it to catch anywhere around the windshield - either all of the trim is bent - or it's a clip issue and new trim won't fix that !

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back