Chrome work in Indiana.

-

67mopr

Reaction score
I'm gonna be needing to get some stuff rechromed on my 67 Barracuda and I was wondering if any of the guys from Indiana knew of a shop or any place that I can get it done. I'm in south western Indiana. Thanks

I'm gonna be needing to get some stuff rechromed on my 67 Barracuda and I was wondering if any of the guys from Indiana knew of a shop or any place that I can get it done. I'm in south western Indiana. Thanks

I had chrome done here in Indy and they ruined some pieces

Had some trim done in Dayton Ohio and they ruined my pieces

See a trend

Most of mine was done at Advanced Plating in Nashville, TN

Most of these pieces are very hard to come by. I'm still in need of some GOOD pieces of trim for the finish panel on my 67 Dart GT. No they were not chromed originally but the guy told me he could chrome them and they would look great, UNTIL HE RUINED THEM

SO, my suggestion is to send your stuff to a place that does only high quality work. Pauls Chrome is where the trim I have left will go. They look at it, quote you a price and if you don't like the quote they mail it back to you. It was recommended by a guy I know that restores trim and said he would not use anyone else.

There is a guy in the Indy mopar Club that has a 68 HEMI cuda clone that has very nice trim. It was done here in town, (Ibelieve it was Production Plating) I used them in the 70's and was not happy. But John's looks great.

J&P Custom Plating in Portland IN 260-726-9696. We use them to plate our dragster housings. they do excellent work.

-
Back