Chrysler Carlisle

-

George R

Mopar Nutcase
Reaction score
Have any of you guys that are taking a car to the show received your windshield sticker yet? There's only a week and a half until the show, and I still don't have my sticker.

George

is this your first time there? They have never sent out stickers. You need to register get your sticker at the main gate/building.

is this your first time there? They have never sent out stickers. You need to register get your sticker at the main gate/building.
Yes, first time at the Mopar show with a car.
I have taken my Vette there about 9 years in a row, and they mail the windshield sticker out to you. Once you arrive at the gate, they look at the sticker and tell you where to park. It keeps the traffic moving.
So, what do I need to bring with me? All I have is the email receipt that I got after I registered online in April.
Thanks for the post.

George

Everything has changed according to the event people. Last year was the first year I tookm my Dart and after I sent my fee and info I got a confirmation. This year they didn't send anything out...Cutting Costs!
If you registered through the website, just go to the entrance (Gate 3?) and give them your name/address...and your there!

-
Back