Chrysler Classic @ Beech Bend Raceway

-
My friend will have my car there . I have to work . bummer
100_0285.jpg
[/IMG]

There was a swap meet last year, but I'm not sure about this year. I would think there would be. I just got the dates off of the racing schedule, I'll try to get more info.

I know one racer/vendor that will be there. Davey Boyd. He didn't mention going to race. I would like to get some 1/4 mile times on the slant.

I set the valve lash Saturday, played with the BBD, drained and poured in some Valvoline 15-40 Super Blue diesel oil. Spritzed some white paint on the collectors. :blob: Plugs etc. Might even hook up a tach :tard:

If you see a gold Duster on the track buzzing like a bee? It just might be me. I think I might uncork the headers. :grommit:

I think we are only planning on going Sunday afternoon. It seems like everything winds up early on Sundays, wish I could go all three days! I'll be glad to see some racin', this will be the first time we've been to the track all year.

7172 Duster, did you have your car out at Beech Bend last night, or was someone else running it for you? My husband took his Camaro out, he ran a 12.97, he is pretty pleased with himself. He lined up against a B-body Mopar on his second pass, and I told my daughter that I was sorry, but her Daddy was going to lose this pass. But the Mopar lifted at the 1/8 mile....

-
Back