Chrysler Classic Cincinatti, OH this weekend?

-

Elwood67

Reaction score
I've never heard of this one. Just saw the ad in the Ohio Auto/RV trader.
Aug 24-25 9AM-5PM. In Hamilton(north suburb of Cincinnati). I've been to Hamilton, seemed like a very nice town, anybody been to this show???
It lists the usual Drag Racing, Car Show, Parts swap, with spaces only $35 per day, I think the nationals are $100, but with signifiicant more foot traffic. Can't imagine it being that big.
I've been to the Mopar World finals twice before in Norwalk(Northern OH), but it is pretty small as far as the swap meet/show by the number of cars there. However it is a very nice racetrack/facility and there was a pretty large amount of cars up there solely to race. As you know NHRA moved the spring nationals from Hebron(Columbus area) up to there a few years ago.

Is this at Tri-State dragway? I think they have done this a couple of times, not sure how big of a turn-out.

It's at tri state and is usually a decent turnout for their events. The track is old and worn out so you will not see alot of fast cars. If your within a hour I would make the trip. It's a good time and something cool to do on a weekend but don't be expecting anything like the Nats or Carlisle.

I may have to change my plans this weekend and shows and go up there. maybe find something I could use.

Not a big swap meet but still a good time.

-
Back