Chrysler Factory extended Warranty

-
I just bought one for my 09 Dodge 1500. I ..like you went on line as well as talking to Chrysler Contracts. I even went to a couple different dealers and talked to them about it. I asked them and Chrysler both why they don't discount like other dealers do online in other states. (see you're in Florida too) They both told me it had to do with Florida Laws regarding Insurance contracts ...which basiclly is what you're buying. It has something to do with ....if you have any type of legal issues or problems with the warranty contract Florida wouldn't step in and resolve the issue on your behalf. If it was bought out of state the laws of that state would apply and Florida won't help.
If you are considering buying one buy the best one you can afford (lifetime or by years and /or mileage)....if you're planning on keeping it. I bought the Lifetime Maximum Care. My truck has the lifetime powertrain warranty so I plan on keeping it till the cows come home. Just wished I would have bought it when I bought the truck. It would have saved me $350. Just going over 12,000 miles cost me $150.

So far I have been quoted $4,000 for a lifetime everything warranty on my 2008 300c Heritage.

I am the third owner so the lifetime powertrain warranty is long gone.

I could get another 4 years of warranty for around $1700

Both with 100 deductible

Mine was $3105. w/tax and $100 deductible. I got them to throw in 2 years of synthetic oil changes.

4 years...any mileage constraint? Does it just cover major stuff or the works? $1700 won't cover a blown engine from the dealer.

Apparently if you buy a warranty in Florida you pay the full rack rate because it has to be transferable, but if you buy it out of state then you save about 20 - 30% but it isn't transferable.

-
Back