Chrysler Meet & Greet - DFW Texas

-

superdart

Shade Tree Tinker Gnome.....
Reaction score
For those in the DFW area (or those that like to drive):

Chrysler (Corporate, not a dealer) will be holding it's 3rd annual meet and greet at it's Parts Distribution Center (PDC) in Carrollton, TX. This is a free event. Bring your Mopar and hang out!! All Mopars are welcome. If you have a trailer car (race or show) there is plenty of trailer parking in the adjacent lot (business is closed on Saturday).

There will be free food, promotional giveaways, raffle, music and fund raising for the March of Dimes.

The previous two years there have been well over 120 cars in attendance.

Date: Saturday, May 12th
Time: 10am - 2pm
2205 East Belt Line Rd
Carrollton, TX

https://www.facebook.com/events/323524331034491/

PDCFlier2012small.jpg

Previous Years:
DSC_0557.jpg

DSC_0554.jpg

DSC_0544.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0587.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

Now that is cool- wish the car companies would do more of that stuff.

Excellent! I attended the first one and loved it (I live in Carrollton), and never heard they repeated last year. I'll be there!

The second year they stepped up with a bigger budget for more food and bigger giveaways (raffle for the big stuff).

This year should be more of the same. :blob:

Nice event...I made it a couple years ago but will miss this one (again) due to being out of town for work (damn it).

Any pics from this year? We had a few guys from Amarillo go down last year. Tony down there said the turnout was down...guess it looked like rain all day.

I did make it. I went in my buddy's 70 Coronet 340 six pack car. There was only one Abody there...oh and the new 'Fart'...I mean Fiat Dart. It's not a bad looking car.
There was some nice stuff, bunch of new stuff, some cool old pickups.

Over all wasn't a bad show. But probably only about 20 old cars.

-
Back