Chrysler Newport '67

-

Cheryl

Reaction score
:salute: Hello from across the pond in the UK
I have just had the pleasure of purchasing a 1967 Chrysler Newport 2 Door coupe - But the charmiing fella before me chose to put a chain effect steering wheel on it and spray the dash white AARGHHHHHHH
Does anyone know where I might find such things?? as there dont seem to be many if any others over here. Can anyone help? :love4:

Many Thanks :thumbup:

Cheryl

There`s always Ebay (America), you should be able to find what you need if you`re steadfast. Many people will ship to the U.K. without a problem. Good luck and welcome to FABO! You may want to post again in the Car Parts Wanted forum, you`ll probably have better luck. Remember that this site is dedicated to A-bodies and you might have better results posting on a site that includes your car. HTH.

if a 66 chrysler is the same - i got a black one for ya... with horn ring....

you want pix?

Welcome to the board. Check the sale ads on this site, ebay, and another place to look is on the moparts.com web site. Moparts has a nicely organized sale ad section. You might also do a search for 67 newport to find other sites involved with C bodies (which is what your car is designated as). C bodies were the largest of the mopar bodies produced way back then - not including imperials which I think are a little larger yet. Happy hunting.

-
Back