Chrysler Power Classic - Columbus OH May 16-18

-
The club I'm a member of plans to attend. I'll probably be there on Saturday. I haven't decided if I will be driving my truck to Chrysler Power Classic or just trying to catch a ride with another member. Our club has a meeting on Sunday, so I definitely won't be there that day. I plan to take my truck to the 4 Wheel Jamboree Nationals in Lima, OH that Friday.

http://www.4wheeljamboree.com/event/277

This will be the first truck event I have attended since my dad took me to see monster trucks when I was a teenager. That was a long, long time ago.

Just to let everyone know that's coming gates are not opening untill 4 pm on Friday! I was there this morning and couldn't get in

Went today and was let down big time by the turnout of show cars and swap meet, but you can't control the weather. I was mostly disappointed due to me telling my 2 yr old about watching race cars the last couple days, and he didn't get to see a single pass. He did get to see a few idling and revving in the pits though and he lit up. We got there around noon, just as a cold sprinkle came through to ruin everything. I didn't figure I could get my wife and toddler to wait it out for a few hours, so we took off after an hour or so and made it a shopping day around Columbus (lucky me).

57dodged100, I saw both of your rides and they looked great!

I'm still here! Sitting by a Bon fire looking up at stars! We are the only fools camping! Yes, the cold temps and rain really made for a challenging day. Better weather tomorrow, hopefully! Seems like most of the action on the track today was 1/8 mile.

Man this show was the worst ever. Can't control the weather but besides that registration numbers had to be low.i saw one new vendor selling tube frames and one table with repop merch. And Chrysler power selling mags . No racing 2runs in 3 plus hours.not even the venders are interested in coming to this show. The old Chrysler Classic in the 90s rocked.maybe Jeff could at least rain date sat tickets on Sunday or make this years tickets good for next year show.its just sad a lot of people felt ripped off

s1p_O3Umv11XMPykRqHu9oYVZEhGqDY_jV1MoC0LBcg=w677-h508-no

photo+2.JPG

photo+3.JPG

photo+4.JPG

photo+5.JPG

photo+1.JPG

photo+2.JPG

photo+3.JPG

photo+4.JPG

photo+2.JPG

photo+1.JPG

photo+2.JPG