-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Gallo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Chrysler Products Slant Six Club (club born 1985, merged 1987) three inch diameter window decal........ $3.50 each, including shipping in the U.S.A.

The decals are colorful red, white and blue.

I take PayPal or checks (no credit cards - this is not a business).

Dan Gallo
New Rochelle, New York

Chrysler Products Slant Six Club sticker :glasses7: sounds like a nice sticker.
Do you have a link or picture of one you can share with us ?

Pm on it's way, here it is for your thread.
It is my practice to look for a thread in the welcome wagon thread and read a hello and info from our new members :glasses7:
But I see you by past it, Welcome to this great site :happy1:

Attachments

• 100_3785.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 362
Chrysler Products Slant Six Club (club born 1985, merged 1987) three inch diameter window decal........ $3.50 each, including shipping in the U.S.A.

The decals are colorful red, white and blue.

I take PayPal or checks (no credit cards - this is not a business).

Dan Gallo
New Rochelle, New York

$3.50 each, including shipping in the U.S.A., Does this mean it includes shipping to me in the U.S.A ? or do I include shipping with ?

the way I am reading this I pay $3.50 to my door.

PM sent, awaiting reply :coffee2:

Thanks "MeMike" for posting a photo of the window decal - I am not that computer savvy.

Dan Gallo

The cost for each is now $3.50 with no extra charge for shipping. I pay for postage and if necessary, the PayPal fee.

Dan Gallo

Can you return a pm back to me so I know everything is moving forward ?

Dear MeMike,

I sent an email on 12/8/11 to the email address indicated in the PayPal payment you made to me saying that I mailed your 2 decals to you. I just sent another email. I would hope your spouse would show these emails to you so you would not have to question me on shipping them to you. I also just send you a PM regarding the above.

You should receive them soon - please remember this is the holiday season and the mail might be slower than usual. Others have confirmed receiving theirs.

Dan Gallo

Dear MeMike,

I sent an email on 12/8/11 to the email address indicated in the PayPal payment you made to me saying that I mailed your 2 decals to you. I just sent another email. I would hope your spouse would show these emails to you so you would not have to question me on shipping them to you. I also just send you a PM regarding the above.

You should receive them soon - please remember this is the holiday season and the mail might be slower than usual. Others have confirmed receiving theirs.

Dan Gallo
I got my very cool Slant 6 Club stickers :cheers:
Thank you Dan :D, And no she did not tell me anything till I got your pm yesterday sir, she does all the paypall stuff and allot of it :happy1:
Thank you for the prompt and fast service getting them to me Dan.
If your supply of these stickers hold up I will be buying a dozen from you in January :cheers: Thank you, Know to do my part and give you a great feed back :coffee2:

These are so cool and hard to find :glasses7:

Attachments

• Saturday and Sunday 050.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 233
Because I have recently received bad personal checks I am no longer accepting personal checks. Mostly I have been receiving PayPal payments, but I also accept money orders and bank checks.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dan Gallo

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back