Chryslers @ Carlisle, Whos going ?

-

JohnnyJet

Reaction score
Im going and Im driving my 73 Duster. We should have a date n time for A FABO meet up. lets get a list going.:burnout:

I'll be there Vendoring again. My spots are M 154-155. on the corner, yes I finally got a corner spot. Anyone is welcome to stop in and chat for a while. It's always nice to meet some fine peoPle from this site.

I am really looking forward to it this year. Why do I like looking at acres of junk so much?

Attachments

• CIMG1740.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 465
I'll try again here in this thread.......lol

Is anybody on here going to Carlisle from Pittsburgh?
I don't need a ride, just looking for locals to caravan with.

I should be there. Only missed it once in the last 15 or so years. Don't have a lot to buy at the moment which is good.

I'm also hoping to get to Quarter Aces on Friday afternoon for some 1/8 mile action.

The York U.S. 30 Reunion which is usually held on the same weekend is being held a week later this year.

Be there Thurs afternoon through Sun AM. (Yikes it's been almost 9 mo. since my last post)

Duster is staying put in the garage however.

Booked my hotel for Fri. night. Leaving work early on Friday to catch the drags before check in. Gonna hit the swap meet early as always.

And since my last post a few weeks back, I now have a bunch of stuff to look for... somebody buy the 8.75 I have for sale!

Im in. Wife will be driving Dart on its first real road trip. 3 hrs! Ill be bringing a for sale car in my trailer. I will have my abodies only shirt on sat so if you see me say hello.

I will be going on friday, hope the weather is ok, looking for somemore parts for my 69 cuda!!

i will be there n78 to n80

Attachments

• phone 3 015.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 340
Going Friday and Saturday. Hoping for overcast skies, no chance of rain with high temps in the 60's.

i will be there. im flying out from california on wednesday, also going to meet my girlfriends grandparents while we are there. talk about killing two birds with 1 stone. im pretty excited, ive wanted to go to this show for a long time.

I plan to drive my Barracuda up there on Friday. Prob drive it back again on Sat too.

Nice to see a few other CT. natives making the trek. DavesCuda, I will definetly be stopping by to chat with you.
Haven't been there in many years but so looking forward to it. Be there Fri. & Sat.

-
Back