cigars

-

gibson_es

Reaction score
This is my main hobby. I was wondering if anyone else here enjoys a nice cigar to relax?

Let's see some photos! Humidors, smoking them... Maybe with your car?

I have three humidors myself, there in major need of organizing though. Lol.

Humidor one:

13073926315408.jpg

Humidor two: top shelf, and then bottom

13073926517369.jpg

13073926671480.jpg

Humidor three: top shelf, and then bottom

13073926907571.jpg

13073927131412.jpg

Me with my dart and a 5 Vegas relic

13073926019027.jpg

I'm glad you started this. I been lookin every now and then for a good mild ceegar to relax with. A friend recommended a Partagas #10 "cause that's what Rush smokes". What a dumbass. Nastiest thing I ever tasted. Hell, a black and mild is better than that ****. what would you recommend for a novice?

That's always the hardest part, finding your tastes,. In general, stay away from Cohiba, Romeo y Julieta, partagas, and hoyo de Monterey. There all Cuban names, but the non Cuban versions we have are not even the same companies.

However, the hoyo de Monterey excalibur is a good smoke to try. And The Romeo y julieta habana reserve is not too bad. Perdomo lot 23 natural is always one I recommend to try as well. Sometimes you get one that is plugged though.

Arturo fuente is a great company to go with. "Queen b" and Hemingway "short story" are both good fuente's to try... Any of the Hemingway series is good actually.

Nub is also a good brand. If you want mild stay away from nub habano and nub maduro, there great cigars but not mild.

And if you find a cigar with a Connecticut shade wrapper, its got potential. Assuming the binder and filler are worth a Damn.

My Dad was a cigar/pipe guy. He saved the good cigars for after dinner. He was not a big drinker, but one of the memories that roll thru my head was him sitting out by the pool, with a cigar and a 7 & 7 in his hand, just relaxing. I spent every summer with him driving around NJ in his 72 Datsun doing estimates for his gutter business. He used to torture me when I pissed him off, which was on a regular basis. He would take the window crank off of the right door, put the a/c on recirc and light up one of those stinky *** Garcia Vegas, the ones in the light brown plastic tube. I am laughing so hard right now my sides hurt.....Thanks for stoking up the memory.....

Haha, bro, I love those stories, my dad is a cigar smoker as well, I also smoke a pipe but I'm still learning, I don't know pipes like I do cigars... Of coarse, I'm always learning about both. But you know what i mean.

-
Back