Cincinnati Area Members....

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'll be coming through Cincinnati tomorrow (Tuesday) evening and thought I'd see if any members would like to meet up supper. As of now I'm planning to be coming through there around 6-6:30pm but I'll keep y'all posted on the time.

And don't hesitate to bring the Mopar's with you!! :)

I'll be coming through Cincinnati tomorrow (Tuesday) evening and thought I'd see if any members would like to meet up supper. As of now I'm planning to be coming through there around 6-6:30pm but I'll keep y'all posted on the time.

And don't hesitate to bring the Mopar's with you!! :)
Well, your coming thru with crap weather! I live in the Cincy area, where you headed to?

Well, your coming thru with crap weather! I live in the Cincy area, where you headed to?
Headed up to Springfield to pick up a valiant then coming back home. What kind of weather y'all got? Rain? No ice hopefully

Rain this morning, but I believe the forecast is for clearing this afternoon.

Dayton members might join you as well, depending on where you want to stop for dinner. Awful lot of choices for dinner between the two cities.

Rain this morning, but I believe the forecast is for clearing this afternoon.

Dayton members might join you as well, depending on where you want to stop for dinner. Awful lot of choices for dinner between the two cities.
It'll probably be on the north side of Cincinnati so yea, anyone's welcome!

I was going to PM you my cell number, but your box was full. PM me your cell and I'll see if i can make it out.

I was going to PM you my cell number, but your box was full. PM me your cell and I'll see if i can make it out.
Sorry bout that. My gold membership expired today so my inbox was way over full and now I'm dealing with 50,000 adds on every page!! :mad:

I've got room in my inbox now tho

Anybody know which location we are planning to meet at?

I am at the Larosas in Springdale. Caleb should be here in about ten minutes though. It's right off Princeton pike near the McDonald's that is across from tri county mall.

Sorry I didn't get in on this. Luke knows about where I live and Springdale isn't even close.

-
Back