Circa 1964

-

caferacerx

BAND MEMBER
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLv4g_A1JP8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Sunset Strip Circa 1964[/ame]

That was great...I watched it several times just to take everything in. Mostly, the difference is everything had more personality back then. The cars did that's for sure. The guy jumping into his truck probably didn't even have seatbelts. All the different businesses, liquor stores, the gas station with the sign the revolved. How about seeing 'Bank of America' back when it was small, BEFORE all the mergers and bailouts! Thank you for sharing...I was 4 in 1964 so I remember...

Great video. What I like was the the cars were all American made with few, if any, imports. Not like today when I go on the road and wonder what foreign country I'm in when it seems that all I see are cars from companies from around the world.

Thanks for posting this. I love watching all of the old cars driving around when they were new & in their element so to speak. That's one of the reasons I like to watch old movies too.

-
Back