CL find, 66 valiant 2 door post.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that thing looks very solid wish I had cash and space is drive it back to Cali lol

Damn, I really want another one of these :glasses7:

complete under hood paxton super charger sleeper! super quiet exhaust so all you hear is the whistle.

there is a buick grand national at the local drags that runs mid 10's and you cant even hear the thing running.

I have an exact look- a- like in my garage. New Mexico car. Interior is rough, slant 6 3 on the tree. It's virtually rust free. It came with the 66 Signet vert I bought as a parts car - way too nice to break up. It came out of a junk yard in Mexico w/o a title. But I can get a PA title with just the bill of sale. Currently looking at a worked over 225 w/Clifford 4 bbl. intake and headers - build a "not your granny's" slant sleeper.

How about a Cummins 4bt swap? I've seen a B body swap. I bet if done right with a 5 speed you could get some sweet MPG and that cool forklift sound all the kids nowadays love!

Had my mind made up to do a 64 or 65 Dart but I'm intrigued by this car. I have a call in to this guy.If it's the car I think it is it will be going home with me.

So, just found out that the guy that previously owned my old wagon bought this car today.. That sucks. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back