CL find... 68 GTS

-
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE...:wack: wowza

Hi im quite interested in the Gts dart,, I see its not the original engine but does it have the original transmission? Does it have disc brakes? Do you have the other seats and door Gts emblems? Is this car 100% rust free or are there any bubbles or problem areas that need attention Thank you oh what is your reserve set at? thanks joe

- w2360duster

Hello, I am not sure about the trans. Manual everything on the car. No disc brakes. I have the all the seats and door panels still in orig. cond. with emblems and gts badges. Very little surface rust in the trunk. Very rust free and super solid. The car is from 29 palms in the desert. My reserve is $8500. Thanks for the interest. Jon

- detroitesteel

well I guess the door panels are original. LOL

Attachments

• dart dick.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 166
wow!!

6600... his best friend, brother, sister and cousin have all bid on it. lol, most likely typical ebay shill bidding.

i contacted him... doubt i'll be getting a response though.

wow!!

6600... his best friend, brother, sister and cousin have all bid on it. lol, most likely typical ebay shill bidding.

i contacted him... doubt i'll be getting a response though.

It's probably because of your demeanor like with Robert who had the Dart originally? Just a guess because he got right back to me this morning:happy1:

so i did get a response... here's our exact communication from ebay

Dear joedart68,

Lots of work. still a lot to do.

- detroitesteel
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: detroitesteel
Subject: Vehicle condition: joedart68 sent a message about Dodge : Dart gts 340 #141012680838
Sent Date: Jul-09-13 14:36:21 PDT

Dear detroitesteel,

i was going to buy this car. besides cleaning it up how much work did you do to it after you got it from bob?

- joedart68

hey joe... my demeanor??? sorry your upset i didn't give you the contact number, it obviously bothered you.

in regards to bob i made the mistake in showing to much interest in the car. i told him it was pretty much exactly what i'm looking for... original paint, rust free, complete, etc. he tried to get me on the hook by telling me he had a buyer willing to pay 7500 for it. i said sell it. then he came back with it was half now half later... yada yada. i believe i explained this in an earlier post. the more i inquired about the car the more i was getting turned off, and for good reason. as posted by those that went to see the car it was not close to how it was described to me.

i told him about this site and the gts registry which is why he claimed to want to keep and restore it. even after he was texting me pictures of restored darts and telling me i blew it i was cool and wished him well.

time to move along now.

I doubt it. Probably going to let this storm blow over. It was probably bid up by friends so that he has a proven record of what its worth to another buyer later on down the road.

-
Back