Clara's Video

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
Check out this funny video of Clara that we also posted in the For Sale Forum. I know it is posted twice but I wanted to make sure the rest of you guys seen it. Didn't know how many of you looked at the For Sale Forum. Hope you enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZKcvGw9N8A"]YouTube - Clara Tearing ABodyBetty Up The Hill.mp4[/ame]

:colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors::colors:

Like I said, "Who needs cable?> with great stuff like this. Enjoyed the video, good luck with the sale.

That was great, I couldn't stop smiling. Clara sure runs well, and the blue paint and interior is beautiful. The video makes want a /6, Mopar got it right.

Awe shucks yall!!
Never made no movin picture thingie before.
Nothin like this utube stuff to really show yourself what a total holler dwellin hilljack, rubarb eatin, crap kickin, bumkin I really am....JEZZ!
I feel like such a hoosier!
Must be my Davy Crockett blood lines a-showin through.
DANG IT!!!:evil:

FABO: BE ADVISED................
I'm not as dumb as I appear to be!!

Well on second thought.....I'm around 50 with no job trying to eek out a living buying and selling junk cars with my car hauler:pirate:, hmmm.........

Just tryin to have some fun around here!
Is supper ready yet?!!:glasses8:

Clara sure sounds and runs great and I bet it would be a great car to own Betty
I have to say the int, and the ride along sure is very sharp and the trans shifted very nice. I sure enjoyed that this morning
It gave me a big smile and I am going to keep it on all day after enjoying that video.

Did I hear you slap 64dart :mrgreen:, I hope a new owner shows up soon and thank you sooooo much for the great ride this morning beautiful Betty :colors:

Clara sure sounds and runs great and I bet it would be a great car to own Betty
I have to say the int, and the ride along sure is very sharp and the trans shifted very nice. I sure enjoyed that this morning
It gave me a big smile and I am going to keep it on all day after enjoying that video.

Did I hear you slap 64dart :mrgreen:, I hope a new owner shows up soon and thank you sooooo much for the great ride this morning beautiful Betty :colors:

Glad I could make you smile! Thank you for the compliment. I hope someone shows up soon too. I love driving the car but need an upgrade because the no power steering is giving my shoulder the fits. We plan on doing other videos like this for the car hunt thread. I have some cars I have found during my travels for work.

Look at this 69 Dart that is for sale in Vancouver, it looks almost like Clara!

16341211_640.jpg

Wish my 69 /6 ran that well! However, at 8,500' it doesn't run bad. Been sitting too long though!

Nice video. what uall trying to get out of it?

-
Back