ClASSIC Auto Air

-

Waco Demon

Reaction score
I have a 1972 Demon that was a factory air car , but all the system was removed . I am looking to put a Classic Auto Air system in my car . I called the company to find out more info about if thare system would fit in my car and was told no thay where for none air cars . Has any one put one in a factory air car . Harold

You can just get an Engine Compartment Upgrade Kit and leave the stock stuff under the dash.

ALL CLASSIC MOPARS COULD HAVE FACTORY A/C.

Classic air does have a unit for your car, I am in the tampabay area, florida.

Infact, I am a dealer for them.

MOPAR CHARLIE

1968 hemidart I have removed the heater airconditioning box from under my dash . I want to up grade to Classic Auto Air will it work .
Harold

i am installing vintage air gen 2 in my 69 dart very little mods and great guys to work with with -mods are basic a/c vents istalling in dash and controller under dash unit and hoses no problems wiring simple

I used their system on an a body a few years ago on a factory air car.They design their unit for a non air car being it uses a smaller blower motor than an air car does.You would have to make a larger plate for the blower motor plate.As I recall this is where they bring in the air and heater lines.

-
Back