Classic Industries 67-69 Dart dash bezels or 68 dash pad ???

-

604B1duster

Reaction score
Anyone use the repro bezels or dash pad ?
How do you like them ?

Last edited:
The bezels are actually very good reproductions. they are not 100% but very close. You will need the metal reinforcement panel that goes over the top lip in order to install it.

Dash pads are another story. Stay away from the repops with the plastic core. They are junk and will warp in no time. If you still have the original, get it redone at Just Dashes. You won't be disappointed!

What is that?

Here you go. Found it on FABO ! Its the rectangular plate on top of the bezel.

064-dash-bezel-moved-back-into-the-car-jpg.jpg

"Here you go. Found it on FABO ! Its the rectangular plate on top of the bezel"

On a Dart dash?

(@Joeychgo I hate the way Quotes work now! Not editable, at least for me. The old Quotes was easy anything between the [quote.... And the .... quote] was displayed as a quote)

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Ive seen some new dash pads with metal base. I’ll give just dashes a call.

(@Joeychgo I hate the way Quotes work now! Not editable, at least for me. The old Quotes was easy anything between the [quote.... And the .... quote] was displayed as a quote)

click this - be sure to click it again after editing

1679010656228.png

"Here you go. Found it on FABO ! Its the rectangular plate on top of the bezel"

On a Dart dash?

OOPs! Sorry Dana67Dart!

I was referring to the Rallye dash bezel.

Not sure about the Dart although it may mount the same as
I'm pretty sure the the dash frame is identical from 67-72.
BTW , 1668 is a different frame as it has holes for the studs of the lower pads.

Last edited:
Reproduction dash bezels, they are nice but do not line up 100%, but that may be a Chrysler thing too. The original bezels on my other 69 don’t line up perfectly either.

The holes for the ac buttons are very tight, so you have to get them opened up a bit to have the chrome trim around them.

The bezels are also very delicate, mine was slightly scratched here but honestly I’m gonna get some black paint and call it a day? I bought them a month or 2 ago and just took them out today and noticed the scratch.

I’m not sure what the metal reinforcement panel is?

I have a brand new dash pad from PG Classics, I’m not sure it came with the car. It’s a super nice dash pad, but I haven’t installed it yet nor have I taken it out of the plastic.

IMG_3680.jpeg

IMG_3681.jpeg

IMG_3683.jpeg

IMG_3685.jpeg

IMG_3686.jpeg

IMG_3687.jpeg

IMG_3688.jpeg

IMG_3689.jpeg

-
Back