classic industries

-

monkey

Reaction score
Has anyone ever ordered anything from Classic Industries on the web? I see they have the headliner in bow style for my dart. Plus they have a good selection of other thing too.

I picked up a dash pad for my '73 Duster over the past summer. I'd definitely use them again. Order a free catalog from them online. It's amazing how much stuff they carry.

Attachments

• 120721-Dash_Pad-01.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 410
I talked to a couple of their guys at the GNRS in Pomona on Saturday. They seem pretty enthusiastic about Mopars and their catalog is really impressive. Unfortunately, big as it is, there's still no listing for 70/71 Duster tail light lenses.

I have ordered a lot of stuff from them, They are great!
Also if you click on the product you want to buy it will
show "in stock" if not it is a back order thing. Most of the stuff
I bought was in stock.
Fast shipping too with tracking numbers online.

Darryl

good company, nice inventory , just watch your freight costs, its by the dollar amount , not weight.

I have ordered stuff from them before and am very pleased with the

products, prices and service. Would recommend them for sure.

trying to look at them right now, must be a lot of people looking also cause it's very slow

I have used them for many parts all good quality had to do one return and no problems

Great company, I have ordered from them, normally I compare between them and all the other vendors, some stuff is lower some higher, just shop around.

Yes. I have also bought a ton of stuff from them! Great company! Never had any issue from them at all. The closest thing to an issue I ever had was on a "truck freight" order. A few days after I placed the order. I went to the "track order" page but it did not show a tracking number so I emailed to find out an ETA. However I got the product about 2 hours after I sent the email!!! So I guess I jumped the gun. Anyway, great company to buy from!

Sign up for their email list and wait for a coupon code. The only downside to the codes is they charge for shipping with the large orders that normally have free shipping.

fyi..... if you get a headliner, make sure you take it out of the box and get it flattened out asap. If not you will be dealing with more wrinkles then you need to....I know

-
Back