Classic Mopar Movies

-
If we are mentioning TV shows, The Mod Squad had a Challanger Covert. & anyone remember Manix? He always had Mopar convert's Darts & Cuda's I think.

Not a classic movie by any means, but how about The Dilemma with the Challenger and I think there's a few other old Mopars too. Oh, and not a movie but what about the Duster on Married with Children

T.V. show with a rough and tumble Napolean Dynamite character with a cool Charger. '72? Burn Notice Season Four Music Video - YouTube

That is one of my favorite shows its a 73-74 Charger they use. The show is called Burn Notice. Also what is cool the stuff they do is from real spies and they have them helping with the show. They do of course leave things out but what they do is all real life stuff.

Don't know if anybody mentioned Death Proof. Probably one of the best Challenger/charger showdown in any movie ever. Kind of like a pulp fiction movie but with some great stunts and action scenes. The car chases last almost half the movie.

How about music videos? Smashing Pumpkins"1979". Green 72,73 Charger.Show a side by side scene with the camera car.Charger dropped the hammer at speed,sure as hell no stock small block!

-
Back