Classic2current body panels?

-
They've got some good stuff. Good prices too. The only strike against it is, nothing for the 64' thru 66' Barracudas. I'm having a tough time finding parts to continue a restore of my 65.

Looks like several of there items are from Sherman do a google search on the part number

What panels are you looking for?
Their floor pan sections for 67 to 69 a-body are nice priced but they are die cut and bent, not full stamped like the originals, they are useable but have some pretty big fit issues,a lot of extra welding and bending to get a good fit.
They dont have the front pan lip on them , the stamp lines are not the same but they are very heavy metal panels. since mine is a driver car not show car they worked out well for a budget build.

Their upper inner fender repair panels are real nice heavy panels also and were a good fit only needing some small triming to fit well (they are made a little long in the rear for triming and rear bolt hole has to be cut in) , you will need to trim the fender bolt clip area for factory clips if using clips.

Hope this helps; Lon :coffee2::coffee2:

-
Back